24 maj 2011

gillar inte att skriva på engelska men för din skull nu

It doesn't happen to me that often, that I meet people I really wanna open up to, that I feel I can talk to and they will understand me. There are some reasons for that. I know Im not easy and Im not like "everybody else" in some ways. But when I meet people that I feel really appreciate me for who I am I don't wanna let them go. Because there are not so many of them. A lot of my friends Im just skipping talking about some things with, because I will just get the answer "it will go away, one day you will feel this or this" instead of trying to understand and take me for what I am and that I maybe don't have the same goals and dreams as "normal" people have. (not saying it to mean something bad. My friends are great, but sometimes I feel so different and misunderstood... I know they don't mean it.. And my closest friends are not included in this! )

But YOU, Im really happy I met you, even though its been a little bit complicated. But it feels ok now and you are an amazing person. Last nights talk made me feel really good. Thanks.


sorry for my not so good english..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar