8 januari 2013

Sickness is still around

SO tired of beeing sick. Can't eat. I love food, you know that, right? I'm tired all the time. Bla bla bla. I shouldn't complain. Life is really good to me in all the other ways.

So, my plan is to stay here till June, go home 3 months and work and then go back here in September. Back home to see friends and family and work to get some more money.

And yeah, I just moved to town, to Bo Kaap. 5 min walk to the centre. BEUTIFUL view. 10 min walk to the train and then 15 min train to work. Will be great I think.

It's a lot at work right now. Big steps. Big things coming up that HAS to be perfect. We need some big changes and I hope it will work out.

And hey, you know what? Finally I said what I'm thinking, I asked, instead of analyze it myself. Straight answers and not complicated at all. I'm learning!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar