21 januari 2013

Who's that girl?

Me and Hanna started to talk about girls and "typical" girls. I always wonder how any guy get stuck with me. Don't they want a girl? Maybe not. Hanna said "I think you're a good catch"
But she continued with: 
- "But maybe i only picture the girls wrong, and we ARE actually like those girls. Without knowing it. Deep thoughts"
I said straight without any doubts: 
- "hahah. I'm sure I'm not actually,
in many ways"

Why I'm not a "girl" (seen from mine and Hannas eyes): 

* I don't wear high heels. Ever.
* I hardly use make up
* I don't like to dress up
* I don't really care if I use the same clothes 2 days in a row (or more)
* And I actually like to eat, and don't try to hide it.
* I am funny and loud, and don't care if I take space (sometimes, I'm not annoying loud!)
* I don't even have an iron at home. Never had.
* I hate to talk about feelings
* I hate to talk in the phone
* I could never stand in the bar and try to get a stranger to buy a drink for me
* If I am making myself ready for a night out, it takes me about 30 minutes (including shower, clothes, hair whatever)
* I rather watch a football game than go for a dinner at a restaurants

ACTUALLY it's more about how I act around people. Not what I think about some stuff or how much I care about how I look or something like that. I'm just not that girl who runs to the toilet to check my hair, or the one who complains around people that I became fat (just to get someone say no you are noooot) and Im also are more like a guy when it comes to what I like to do. Like drinking beer, watch sports and fool around and being silly.


Well, as Matilda says:
- "this sounds more like a description of Tania, not of a "non-girly" person"

Well. yeah. I guess that's true. Also. But I just refuse to be one of those girls... That's it! :) I think I have more important things to think about and focus about in life than what I wear or how sexy I look and also, I don't want anyone to like me for something like that. I want them to like me for my personality. How cliché it may sound, it's true! (ok, it's nice if you think I'm pretty or look good, of course, but it's not that important)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar