22 februari 2013

Boooooooring?

I've been so tired the last week! I've tried to be out and social but I always end up as the boring one who wanna go home and sleep. Have no idea why. I feel a little bit more awake today though.

Weekend's coming up. But I'm working tomorrow morning, going to a township for 4 hours with volunteers and students. Will be nice tho, I've missed to be out on the field. I'm really not a office person. I get bored and restless and I feel like I'm not doing anything good. I know I do, but some days I just wanna be out there, interact with the people.

This morning I met one of the streetkids. I was already late for work, but I took some time and bought us breakfast and had a chat with him. Came to work 30 minutes late. But this is Africa, so no worries. And I had a nice time and I think he had too.

I am in a "Bored time" of my life. I get bored. With stuff, people, places. Everything.. I will try to get back to normal mode soonest.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar