19 februari 2013

Paranoia!

My paranoia is better than before. If I take a look at myself just 2-3 years ago, I'm getting much better. BUT sometimes it's around me again. Can't help it. I blame assholes in my life. And myself, for not being more confident. I should know better then over analyse things I have no idea what they are about.  And I should remember when my guts is telling me "no, Tania, that's nothing", it probably is nothing. I haven't been wrong many times when I ACTUALLY thought something was going on that wasn't right in my life. My guts are almost always right.

BUT I will also say, I'm betting better on handling it. I actually talk about it instead go walking around getting too crazy. And maybe I'm also happy to have someone around that can take it, the stupid questions and actually answer them, instead of getting irritated.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar