7 mars 2013

The life in a bag

Packing half of all my clothes and some stuff and "moving in" with mr Sserwanga (thanks for letting me stay over) for a week or two. Johanna and Oscar are gonna stay in my room. I'm used to move around. Didn't have my own place since may 2012, so I'm ok. BUT when I'm back here in september I wanna find a place where I can stay the whole time and make it feel like my home. I think I need that. Right now I'm never home alone more than 1-2 nights a week. Mostly because it doesn't really feel like my home. And it's also a small place so I can't really take people over. (but I'm not complaining, it IS a nice place anyway).

So, Will be 2 nice weeks with Johanna and Oscar. Will show them this city and I know they gonna love it too, like everybody else! Will be nice to talk some swedish and with someone that knows me. I need that for sure. Miss my close friends from home!

Otherwise, work is busy right now for sure. But I will make it. April is a very important month. Important clients coming over for volunteering. Everything has to be PERFECT. But I will do it!

So, might be a little less blogposts now for a while when I have friends over.

Later...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar