18 april 2013

I know I talk about it all the time...

... but I love this place.
I just can't see myself living in Sweden anymore. I know I will find a way to stay here, maybe forever. I don't even wanna go home in June. I wanna see my friends and family of course. But I would rather have them all coming here! I know the first 2 weeks back "home" (what's home?) are gonna be awesome. But then? I will get so bored. I will keep myself busy with work tho. Yeah, work, that's gonna be funny. To see all the kids again. I miss them! And I will still have a lot of work to do with Southern Ambition. And I need to see Dina, Hanna and Pia. That means, some time to spend in Stockholm and some time to spend to have Hanna over from Germany. For sure. 3 months will probably fly away. They will. But it still feels weird. To leave. Leave home to go somewhere else that I'm supposed to call home too..

Song of the day. Fucking fantastic!

1 kommentar:

  1. I know what you mean.
    I cried that day when it got decided that we had to leave SA.
    Still Sweden doesn't feel like home, SA does and probably always will.

    SvaraRadera