11 april 2013

One of those posts

I am really really tired of my head playing games with me. It's always effecting people around me that I don't want to effect. I learned on the way that it's most of the times better if I keep stuff to myself. But I've been told to talk about it. I really don't know. I've found a way the last years to handle this kind of things better, for me. I should probably stick to that because right now things seem to be complicated when they don't have to. I should trust myself in this, I know me and how I work in situations like this. When I don't do that sides of me is showing that actually isn't me! It's hard to explain to anyone that doesn't really know me. But those who do will tell me to talk about it, with someone NOT involved. It's like I just need it to get out of my head to anyone and then I feel better. But if I let it out to the person it actually is about, it will sound worse than it is and also get so much of a bigger problem than it actually is.

Ok. Weirdo Tania is out for today. A few more hours of work, then Stand Up Comedy. Tomorrow I'm off. I'm gonna go to the beach! Summer is on the way to become winter here..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar