16 april 2013

Serious thoughts and some other stuff..

So, the thing in Boston. Yes, it IS terrible, I don't try to say anything else. BUT the thing is, there are so many worse things going on around the world that people don't give a shit about. Just so you know, 43 civilians were killed by a bomb in Iraq this morning. Every day people are getting killed in Afghanistan. People starve to death. There is AIDS. Malaria. I just really dislike the way media decides what we will know about. What kind of people that are more important in this world. Who we should care about. But yes, my thoughts are also going to the people in Boston today, of course...

-------

Seven weeks left. SEVEN weeks. May sound like a lot. But it sounds SO short. I feel like I have too much to do before I leave. But whatever, I will be back after 3 months again. It will be fine!

It's been busy days for almost 2 weeks now. The 12 new volunteers have been keeping me busy. We have been around Cape Town a lot and I've shown them to their projects etc etc.. yesterday we also got our first brazilian costumer, awesome news! We are really getting bigger and bigger.

I will try to rest this week. Take it easy, save some money. I need to catch up with some sleep.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar