27 maj 2013

1 week.


Some of the crazy comedians that I had the luck to get to know this time in SA. GREAT people that I'm gonna miss! 
Ok, I never been like this about leaving. For the first time I feel like I'm leaving home and going somewhere to visit and I feel damn nervous about it. Normally I left Sweden to go here and then I'm just happy about it. This is something else. I can't explain how I feel. I don't know how I feel! I don't wanna complain. It's not about that. I just feel so damn confused.

By the way. I went to home affairs on friday. I got my visa. I didn't read that exactly at first. When I took a second look I just realised is said 22-04-2016! So, I can come and go as much as I want to, until april 2016! That's so awesome. I'm really getting my dream. The dream I had since 2009. Dreams can come true. Just saying..

And these girls. Gonna miss them so much. StreetWise Sports is one of the best projects I've ever worked at in
Cape Town


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar