13 maj 2013

3 weeks left.

Ok, it already started. My head is messed up because I'm leaving soon. Tonight I dreamt so much about it. Woke up. Couldn't sleep again. It's not that I don't wanna go. But 3 months feels so damn long. I know time will run fast, but I guess I'm scared things are gonna be changed here when I'm back. But I just have to take it for what it is! Can't help it anyway. Go with the flow. Gonna make the best of my last 3 weeks here. That's for sure!

Went to cape Point yesterday again. Took 4 of our volunteers/Interns. That drive is just amazing. Chapman's Peak must be the most beautiful drive in the world. At least top 3. This place is really something special. And I'm not just saying that. I met people that been around the world that say this, that say they always wanna come back here, that this town is something special. It's hard to explain in words. You have to see it yourself. SO COME WITH ME!? Anyone back home who wanna come visit, just come!

Anyway, monday, back to work. A lot to do before I leave.
Chapman's Peak

Cape Point

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar