6 maj 2013

Oh hello!

I've been lazy for a few days. I should write stuff, but I'm just tired. All the time. What the hell!? I have no idea why. Last night I slept a lot, and the whole sunday I was in bed. I should not be tired. Or am I tired because of that? Too much rest? Is there anything like that? I just know that it's 1.30 pm and all I can think about is my bed. How lame isn't that!? I would love to go to the beach, it's nice weather, but yeah, I have something called work :)

Anyway. It's been a great weekend. Lots of fun. Great comedy show friday. Peter and his friends are really talented. I wasn't really in to stand up in Sweden. The scene is too small (or too big?) I think. It's hard to find smaller gigs, often. It's more like you pay a lot to go and see the big comedians. You know what you pay for. Here it's so many smaller and cheaper shows all the time, several times a week. It's nice! Sometimes it's really great, sometimes a little less great.. But that's the charm about it. And people are funny here! That's for sure.

Saturday. Weird night. met Fizzo. He is in South Africa to have some concerts. Met him out in a club, sat and talk with him for some hours. It was nice. Nice to see that the past is the past and that he changed, and so have I. I left at 2 am to go and meet Peter. And yeah, I must also say... Peter might be a big reason that Fizzo wasn't really interesting anymore. Compared with Peter he doesn't have a lot to offer, more than a pretty face (and Peter has that part too lol) :) No hard feelings tho, it's just that he is nothing that I want anymore. Whatever he did to me, I don't feel any anger anymore and that's great to know! I will see if I go for his concert the 25th. Better just to stay away? I'm not sure :)

Well. I'm gonna go home soon. Sleep. Then go and shop for the dinner I'm making tomorrow. Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes and brown sauce.... Will see if I find the jam..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar