16 juni 2013

2 weeks

So. I've been home 2 weeks now. I don't wanna be the complaining bitch. I really don't. But this is hard for me. I have no idea where I belong here. I have friends. But they are all busy with their lives here. I feel like I'm stuck in the middle of two worlds and I can, right now, not reach out to any of them. I guess this summer is gonna be mostly about work, training and movies. I have 3 weekends that I'm not working and they are already planned. There are no room for anything spontaneous which is sad. But, I'm not dying, I'm ok, and I won't complain too much, promise. It's just nice to get it out of me and if you don't wanna hear about it, just stop reading here because I wont talk about it anywhere else. I appreciate that I have all my friends and my family in my life and that I get to live in spring/summer all year long. I really love my life and I love everyone around me. BUT it is still kind of hard right now so just let me have this blog to write about that and then I can feel and act happier everywhere else!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar