9 juni 2013

Reality

This is my reality now. I know that. But I can't help to just counting the weeks. One done. Eleven to go. My plan for the summer is:

Week 24 : Start work again. Gonna be fun to meet all my co-workers and all the kids.
Week 25: Lots of work again. 6 days. Wont be time for anything else. Good, time will run and I wont spend money.
Week 26: Only 2 days of work, free weekend. Will see what to do, maybe go to Eskilstuna to Malin? Will see.
Week 27: Work and then a weekend in Stockholm with Dina and Caroline.
Week 28: Working 6 days.
Week 29: Work. maybe doing a channeling trip on Göta Kanal with Matilda on the sunday.
Week 30: Work.
Week 31: Work.
Week 32: Some work but then going to a festival with Matilda! SWEET! Check it out HERE.
Week 33: Saying bye to everyone here and then off to Stockholm and a great concert with Robyn / Kent / Winnerbäck.
Week 34: BACK IN CAPE TOWN.


----
I miss him. A lot.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar