14 augusti 2013

13 days left

Wow. Time. Flies. Fast!

Less than 2 weeks left. Sitting at work. Night shift. Last hours at work. Feels weird. Been here 3 months and as always I love all the kids. They are amazing. I learn so much at this job. The kids are giving me inspiration. Inspiration to live my life and never take my life for granted. To come from a country like Sweden is a gift everyone should appreciate. No war. No starving. No nature disasters. I wish that people here could see that and appreciate things instead of complaining about stupid things. People should travel more, see more, learn more. Understand more!

Im nervous about going back to SA. I'm always nervous. But this time is different. I have no idea for how long I will stay. And that's scary as hell. At the same time I'm sure I don't wanna be in Mjölby, Sweden.. Nothing worse can happen than that I have to go back home. And if I have to do that I will be fine. So, I should stop worry. But I guess it's a part of the whole thing. The excitement and nerves playing with my mind. I'm gonna be fine.

Matilda is coming down to visit. And maybe Jennifer. Probably some more people will come too when I tell them that there are flights for about 5500 SEK these days!

And yes. To see Peter again will be really really nice ;)
Great memories.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar