23 december 2012

Hallå!

Ok, in english.
My father and Åsa are here, and it's great. We are having an awsome time and I've showed them around for sure. But there is more to come! Tomorrow Cape Point, it's gonna be so nice. I love that drive along the coast. Then on tuesday we are having a christmas dinner for southern ambition and our closest friends. I am gonna do swedish meat balls and I think dad and Åsa is gonna bring the typical half eggs with mayo and schrimps. We will see.

Me and Peter is doing fine, people ask what we are but I just can't do that. We are great, that's what we are! I just know I'm good when I'm with him. I don't worry about stuff I normally worry about and I don't feel jelous and all of that kind of crap around him. That's a great feeling for sure!

I miss people. Dina, Nina, Matilda for sure. But also the whole family and the other friends back home.

Who is gonna come visit?????

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar