31 januari 2013

God natt. Good Night.

I think I will get back my dark hair soon.

I should try to sleep but it's so hot. I tried, but gave up. I'm not complaining tho. Not at all. There is nothing that I miss with winter, snow and minus degrees. I prefer to sweat!

It's a lot of job right now. It's crazy. I actually never had a job before where it's been this busy. I've been spoiled with jobs that are super hectic short periods and then it's cool again. Time for rest and to breath. Now it's just a LOT every day, all the time. There is always things I could and should do. But I like it! It is fun. For sure.

4 more months here. Then back to Sweden for a while. This year will be exciting. Like last year was too. I love it, I'm fucking proud of myself. I have been doing it my way. I'm where I wanted to be for years. Im 28 years old and there is nothing that I miss in my life right now. I have new goals, for sure, but for now I'm fine and I have the goals in my head and I know the future will get me there. I have a plan.


Just so you know: You really make me feel like I should. Like myself. Thanks for that. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar