31 januari 2013

Ich bin nicht aus Deutschland!

I have no idea why, but I know it's true that people from europe usually take it as an insult to be asked "oh, where are you from? Wait let me guess? Germany?" 
Can anyone help me to explain this? Is it their bad food? Or their not so nice language? Or that they are weird sometimes? Or is it just world war 2 that's still in our head? I have no idea. I just know I'd rather been taken for someone from Norway or Denmark or Holland or WHERE EVER, but not Germany (ok, actually, not Finland, they are even weirder over there).

I always regret that I learned German in School instead of French. Stupid!

Ok, I started to google German food, and I remember now, when I was there, it WAS bad!





Bist du hungrig?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar