16 januari 2013

Good night

TIRED I TOLD YOU. time for some beauty sleep now. (a beauty that's sleeping)
How silly is it, that this is the first night I sleep in my new room. I moved here a week ago. That's what happens when I get silly. But I kinda like silly nowadays... Sleeping alone is not that nice anymore. I really used to like that. I was used to it. Have my whole bed for myself. But now... I start to change that feeling in me again. Good? I think so. But commitments ARE still fucking scary

It's a big change to write in english. It will be harder to explain some things and especially feelings. But I will try. English was my worst subject in school. Languages wasn't my thing. I was a maths and physics and chemistry person. And sports of course. Football nerd.  I miss playing football! Next week we start with the indoor 5-a-side again. Can't wait. My ass needs some exercise :)

Ok, enough of this talking about nothing. TIME TO SLEEP!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hey Tania!

    Other times I could just look at your pics - following what you are doing and how you are down there in Cape Town. I would be really happy if you keep on writing in English so I can also understand your words. Go for it!

    Patricia

    SvaraRadera