13 mars 2013

Another day, another mood.

Today I feel so much better. Woke up, actually with less sleep and more tired than yesterday, but in a MUCH better mood. I had a great night last night, just got too tired and had to say good night at 12. Good for me!

So, there are a lot of weird stuff going on in this world. Just read that the Vatican has enough money to feed every child in the world. WTF. So, just do something about it! I just can't take shit like this, I'm angry now. We are a lot of people that actually DO wanna do stuff that matters, but have very small resources to make it. And than there are religious madda fackas that could do everything anytime, but they don't. And yeah it does matter that they are religious, because they always talk about how God or Jesus or whoever wants us to treat people as we wanna be treated and so on... Well, I'm sure that the people in the Vatican would love to get some food when they are starving?

Anyway... Just had to say something about that shit.

Today I miss :
Nina!  And all the good times..
Crazy Othilia, she must be so big now!
Croatia! Kalavojna, my favourite place on this planet.
Matilda!!! 

And yeah, I still love Cape Town!

1 kommentar:

  1. <3<3<3<3<3<3 Snart ses vi!! :D Då vill jag leka!

    SvaraRadera