2 april 2013

Back on track!

April. Already? Really? Wow, time flies!

A long weekend in the back is making it much easier to be back at work today. Lots to do, but I feel inspired! On friday all the students and volunteers are starting to arrive. At monday it will be 12 of them! Amazing how fast we are growing. Since I started this work only 10 months ago we've had about 25 volunteers/students here. And there are more coming. I have to remind myself sometimes that I and Dina did a great job with this! Lot's of heart and passion is sometimes all you need.

I wish I could split myself in two. I really miss home and people. But I also REALLY don't wanna leave this place. Not even for 3 months. This is home too. Same thoughts in my head as always, as you can see :)

Anyway. I realize I've been lazy with my camera. No photos in a long time. I will be better, promise. Yeah, no excuse, Im just lazy.

I stay alone now, for 2 months. My house mate is in Italy. It's weird to stay alone. But also nice. I get bored sometimes. But it's nice to be able to do what I want to, whenever I want to. Like walking around naked.... :)

Well, no big news from my side. Just some random talking about nothing. I've lost some writing skills again. They will come back, I'm sure.

I'm still amazed about how much you understand and how much you are able to handle. I don't just wanna say that all the other guys I've seen been assholes. I also think it's You that are pretty awsome! 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar