28 mars 2013

2 months

So, I've been here 6 months now. I was supposed to go home this month. But I'm still here. If I'm honest I knew that when I left Sweden in september last year. As long as possible.

Right now I have a lot of stuff in my head. I think it's because it's getting closer. Closer to the day I will go back to Sweden. And yeah, I know it's just for 3 months. But 3 months is long. Long enough to change a lot of stuff. I'm a little scared to come back here in September and things are gonna be different. But when I think about it. I did that before. Left and came back. And yes, it has been different every time. But every time here has been amazing in it's own way. And friends that are real friends, they are still gonna be around.

Eastern. 4 days off. And I'm gonna be OFF. Because after this weekend hard work will start. For sure. Charging my batteries.

I hope my guts are playing tricks with me because right now they tell me to run away. But I wont. I know why I feel like this. It's just because I know I'm leaving soon. And I suck at saying good bye. But it will be more of a "see you". But still. It feels so weird.

I miss DINA, NINA and MATILDA so damn much. I can't wait to see them. 2 more months.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar