2 oktober 2013

October

Been here more than a month already. Also feels like years ago since I was in Sweden. Weird feelings. Story of my life! But a good story.

Matilda is coming here next week! I'm so excited. I really miss to have close friends to hang out with. People that really knows me. The hard thing here is to find friends that will stay long enough to really get close to. The cool people I meet here are almost always people that are here just for a while. And also, I know I'm a little weird and hard to understand so for me it's a little hard to find friends that really becomes close. I am picky since I know that people that don't get me will get tired of me. And I get disappointed. Also story of my life, being scared of being left. I'm working on it. I just try too hard sometimes to not let people too close so it wont suck if I loose them. I need to start trust people and trust that I'm good enough to keep as a friend! ALmost all my friends here are guys. And yeah, I prefer that. Much less drama and less complicated. But they might not get THAT close... It's more random hang outs.

Sad:
Karina left for Germany.
Gee is a very busy woman.
Hanna Fink went back to Germany

BUT:
Malin is coming back for at least 3 months
Elin is coming back for a long time
Matilda will spend a month with me
Dina is coming here over christmas



1 kommentar:

  1. ohhh! only read that now. the article before is so funny tho. much like in good ol germland.

    SvaraRadera