15 januari 2014

Work is work

January is a crazy month. So much work. But I like it. It's challenging again. I learn. I sweat and swear and go crazy sometimes. But it's worth it. In the end. When I get all the forms from the volunteers/interns that are back in Sweden and they say they loved their stay here and that Southern Ambition is a great company to travel with. Feels good.

My goal in 2012 was to find a way to go here and get to stay here. It's done. Almost.
Next step; getting a work permit.
When that is done; getting involved in some kind of NGO, maybe start my own one together with someone. I've promised myself to be there before 2016. I will.

I have so many plans for this year that feels great. Can't tell about all of them. But Sweden and Croatia is already for sure! More to come... I'll let you know.. Soon.

I AM EXCITED again. I'm back on track.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar