27 maj 2015

Sweheheheheheden!

So. 3 weeks left today. That is SO short.

BUT, I am starting to really look forward to have some time at home. Or "home".
I see Cape Town as home and Sweden as where I grew up. Anyway..

I am looking forward to a lot of things. First, summer is gonna be awesome;

18-24 june: coming back home, seeing friends and family, celebrating midsummer ( big tradition in Sweden) and will also get back to work and that's a highlight, can't wait to meet all the staff and all the kids! Guess there will be a lot of new kids and probably much more people from Syria than last year, due to the situation in Syria.. Will be interesting. I miss to really work as a social worker full time, to really get to do stuff on a daily basis.

25-28 june: Mari is coming and we will go to Bråvalla Festival. SO MANY GREAT BANDS. Robbie Williams, Kent, Muse, Milky Chance, Rise Against, Mew and many many more.

29 june-1 july: work

2-9 july: Croatia! With SO many family members coming down at the same time. SUN, FOOD, WINE.

10 july - 28 july: work, friends, family time

28 july - 4 july : Munich! Visiting Karina. Haven't seen her in 1,5 year. And hopefully Nina will come over from Switzerland too!

As you can see, my first 2 months wont be hard to cope with :)

Then I will be on the roads from september - december. All over Sweden and maybe Norway and Denmark too. Visiting schools, universities, tourism companies etc etc. And I will visit friends everywhere. Will be fun to live in a suitcase :) The nomad in me is still alive.

YES, I am ready for this!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar